Saturday, March 05, 2016

Sleep Apnea is no laughing matter ... or maybe it's a little funny ...

Today I document a funny little story about our son, 2 at the time.

I used the monthly sketch over at Scrapping Clearly. It was fun because the sketch included tags, so I made one of my tags a hidden pocket for a journaling tag. (Please excuse the paper being a little warped - I sprayed some glimmer mist to achieve the drips like on the sketch, and the paper warped - nothing some time in page protector jail won't fix.)


So the journaling tag says "I received this photo by text from my mother in law when she had taken Heath swimming one day. He put on the swim mask and said, "I'm Daddy," and made snoring noises!" Bahahah! This just cracked me up. Obviously my husband wears a CPAP mask at night because of sleep apnea, and the snorkel reminded Heath of his Dad! Kids are hilarious.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. That's so cute Natalie, love your big tag, great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at Scrappingclearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love hidden journaling, a sweet piece babe. I so understand the warping,try and get some Bazzil Marshmallow cardstock, its double thickness and perfect for layouts using mixed media products .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun page and love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet page :) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priceless! Love your page :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! I love the story behind the photo. thanks for joining us this month for the Scrapping Clearly sketch challenge xx

    ReplyDelete