Monday, March 14, 2016

Pineapple Love!

I got a new pineapple washi tape, and it inspired me to create a pineapple page - very trendy currently! What better photos to use for a pineapple page than those from a trip to Hawaii!?


My husband was born in Hawaii & we took a trip back there with his family when I was pregnant with my first son. It was beautiful and amazing! This is us at a Polynesian village before attending a luau.

I got this free cut file a while ago from Scrapbook and Cards Today & it was just perfect for this layout! I had to do some of my new favorite technique - watercoloring!


There you can see the delicious gold foil pineapple washi I was dying to use. I got that gem from Pretty Packages - she has great washi deals.


And the sweet little pineapple brad is from a scrapbook store I visited in Maui! Ahhhh.. the scrapbook isn't complete, but I'm ready to go back! :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment