Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Lucky Number 7

Today's page I completed with my March Counterfeit Kit from The Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. I also did a challenge from Lasting Memories Layout Challenge. The challenge was to use a Movie Quote in your layout.


This is a photo of my husband and I celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary at the Melting Pot. And I look like that because I'm 8 months pregnant and miserable! (So glad that's over!) It was a fun dinner.


The quote is from Pride & Prejudice. It's one of my favorite, most romantic literary moments, and I love how it was captured in the movie, as well. I'm a big Colin Firth fan ;)



This orange paper was one of my favorites, so I kept my layout simple to show it off. I had made a Cricut cut and wanted it cut from a page out of my dictionary. However, the page did NOT cut well and stuck terribly to my Cricut mat, soooo . . . why not incorporate some hand lettering??

Supplies:

Orange Paper - Basic Grey for K&Company
Green Paper - DCWV
Flowers - Michael's Recollections
Wood Veneer - Heidi Swapp
Cork 7 sticker and kraft label sticker - Studio Calico

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely page! I really like that floral border on the left of your photo - they really complement the pretty background paper. The black & white photo really shines against that paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great layout! Everything compliments everything so well! Perfect use of the quote too! Thank you so much for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete