Friday, March 18, 2016

Out of my zone - A double page spread - SBC sketch!

So today I completed a DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD layout for a Scrapbook Challenges sketch & it was intimidating at first, but has turned out to be one of my favorites!

I used to do double page spreads all the time about 7 years ago, but have gotten away from them. However, this Flashback Friday sketch was calling my name (and a few special Halloween party photos), so I gave it a try!


Seriously, how cute is that minion and that Snow White!? I just love those babies!

I used my FAVORITE Halloween paper from Carta Bella. The background paper was in a box of paper from a garage sale, but the other pages coordinated so well with it! The sweet black vellum letter stickers are from Studio Calico.


I had picked up this gorgeous orange glitter tape a while ago at Michael's, and the swirly background paper just coordinated perfectly with it! I layered a few black puffies on top & perfect - the sketch's "stand out" photo was done!


Thank you for looking! Go participate over at Scrapbook Challenges - even if it's outside your comfort zone - you may be surprised at yourself!

1 comment: