Wednesday, March 02, 2016

ain't no thang but a mustang thang

I'm so excited to have my first project up as a member of the Sketch Crew over at Scrapbook Challenges!

Today's theme was chevron. I could not find the perfect chevron paper I wanted for my layout since I was trying to do red/white/blue/4th of July theme too, so why not just use your die cut machine?!


We had just picked up my husband's new/old mustang the day before, so when our little was playing in the driveway before our holiday festivities, the mustang background was a photo opportunity.

Here's a close up of the layout. There are more chevrons in my backing papers - they're pocket pages cards!


The other opening on this spread is a pocket page documenting the rest of getting the car and our first family ride together.


These are fun pages to do because it is something my husband is passionate about and you get to do full on manly pages for an old car (insert Tim the Toolman grunt here).


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment