Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Wish Upon a Star - my first Process video!

Hey, friends!

Today I'm really excited to bring to you the first process video I've ever made! I faced my fears and some dislikes I have, and I created a process video of a page I made for my Disneyworld scrapbook. I used some mixed media & created a sketch.

Please be honest with your feedback. Let me know ways to make my videos better, if you like them, if they're useful, any anything else you may want to see!


Since my photo was dark, I wanted to accent with silver and stars. I did a bright white background to offset the dark photo.


I used Heidi Swapp texture paste with a stencil that mimics the Epcot Spaceship Earth sphere.


I also stamped strars with black & did yellow Heidi Swapp shine splatters to accent the side papers.


I adhered the sequins with foam dots to pop them off the page a bit.


The black paper & clear photo stickers are from the wonderful new Simple Stories Say Cheese III collection!



Check out my YouTube video and let me know what you think!

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment