Wednesday, March 08, 2017

A Bushel & a Peck

Happy Hump Day!

Today I'm bringing you a layout I created with the Fancy Pants Millie & June collection!


I love using really girly paper some times! It was perfect for this photo of my mom and me on a getaway to Chattanooga last year on Mother's Day weekend.

A bushel & a peck is a song my Mom used to sing to me when I was little, so it was a sweet title for our Mother's Day together.


I cannot get enough puffy letters these days! I love that the Millie & June included NAVY! So pretty! I combined them with some gold glitter Thickers & some small pink glitter stash alphas.

I fussy cut the hearts from another page in this FP collection, and used some foam dots to make them pop!


I love this navy trend I continue to see lately, and I wanted to bring out the navy flowers in the background paper. So, I cut lots of small flowers and vines with my cricut & let them be a small, 3d element around the border.

This MOM puffy sticker from the collection was PERFECT for my page!


I like to make some bits rise off the page, so I lifted the edges of the sewn photo background in addition to the flower bits around the border. I also showed a bit of the other side of the paper because it matches so well & is just too darn cute, so I kept it popped up with some pink staples.


I hope you've been inspired today & feel a bit of spring! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment