Sunday, March 12, 2017

1 great birthday! - A Lasting Memories layout

Hello, friends!

Today we have a new challenge for the week over at Lasting Memories & I really hope you join us.

The challenge is to use lots of numbers on your layout - and make it birthday layout, if you have birthday photos available!

My friends and I went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter on my birthday last year & it was a blast!


I used more of my stamps from The Ink Road for the numbers to countdown my photos.


I back my photos with some of my favorite washi tapes. In the first photo we met Stan, the driver of the Knight Bus!

The middle photo is us modeling the HP shirts I made with my Cricut :)


These HP themed papers are from a Reminisce collection called Wizarding 101.


It was a super fun trip!

Thanks for looking & don't forget to play along with our Challenge at Lasting Memories this week!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous way to spend your birthday and using the number challenge to list what was great about your day!! Love how you aged the papers.

    ReplyDelete