Thursday, March 09, 2017

Wildflowers - Spring decor

I'm really feeling the Spring vibes these days, and today I'm bringing you a new home decor project for the season.


I used the Fancy Pants Millie & June and Life is Beautiful collections to create this little sign with 3d flowers.


You belong with the Wildflowers!


I really enjoyed creating the small flowers, they are cut by the Cricut in spirals, then inked & rolled - it's amazing! Haha!


The larger flowers were cut, then the edges inked & rolled for a 3d effect.


I put a little bit of eyelash thread in the large flowers for some added texture. There go those puffy alphas again too! Seriously - cannot get enough!


Hope you're getting your home ready for a beautiful Spring season! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment