Monday, March 06, 2017

A Nature pocket page

Sorry I haven't posted in a week - doesn't mean I haven't crafted!

The Design Team season is upon us, and I'm very carefully and strategically ensuring I am creating for or curating the best possible resume for each team to which I'm applying and juggling their due dates!

Today's page I created for the current Feed Your Craft DT call. I used flair & stamps with existing pocket pages, and created a few of my own.


I really love how the colors turned out, considering I used items from 3 or 4 different collections/companies!

This page documents a walk I took in January when I was off work for MLK day. I had to use this funny quote I saw the other day because it is so true - we basically had no winter at all.


I really love this little triangle, or as I like to think of it - Mountain, card! Unfortunately I don't know if I got it at the Studio Calico sale or if it is Hip Kit Club. I'm thinking the latter.



I used flair from My Mind's Eye - I'm loving that muted red/maroon color lately. I hope this coffee photo is highlight, and I think the eye is drawn there first, as it's my favorite.


This was a super fun page to create mixing all these colors together & keeping it light and bright to accent the crazy colorful winter we're having.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that it may be good enough for the FYC DT!


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment