Saturday, March 11, 2017

My Bear Cubs - A Stuck?! sketch

Happy weekend, friends!

Today I'm bringing a layout of my two little bear cubs that I created with a wonderful sketch from Stuck?!

My parents bought my boys matching bear cub jammies & they had a litttle photos shoot in them one evening haha.


Here's the original sketch:


When I first saw it, I immediately thought it would be great for my Disneyworld scrapbook. However, I had these 3 little cub photos & it just worked out. But don't be surprised if this sketch pops up again in a bit using my new Say Cheese III collection and some Disphotos.


I brought out the red for the pjs, and some plaid for the coziness (and because I adore this Hampton Art bear stamp!)


I matted my page with constellation paper because jammies are worn at night and all. I used a zigzag stitch on my machine to border the page with red wooly twine, another cozy element.

The green paper was a scrap circle I had, and added a 3rd accessorizing color into my layout.


I was blessed to win an amazing prize of The Ink Road's newest stamp collection, and this little adorbs stamp is one of the **many** that sweet Lara, the owner, sent to me.

I had a lot of fun creating this page. These boogers have grown so much since last May when the photos were taken <>. I wish I could keep them little.

Also, side note. I recently purged my papers, and I had a pack of Kraft with Christmas patterns that I will likely not use anymore. Howevever, I had no problem turning the page over to the blank side to use on this layout - keep that in mind for your tired papers with white backs as well!

Supplies:
Constellation paper - Becky Higgins
Navy Heart Paper - Fancy Pants
Gingham paper - Studio Calico
Red wool twine - Michael's
Bear Stamp - Hampton Art
Quote Stamp - The Ink Roadd
Red ink - Stampin' Up
Green star paper - Crate paper
Red polka dot tag - Simple Stories
Red plaid - Echo Park
Red Star - Pink Paislee
Navy puffy alphas - Fancy Pants
Red puffy alphas - Color Theory
Puffy green stars - Studio Calico
Red 2 sticker - Studio Calico
Navy dot stickers - Heidi Swapp

What a hefty list today!
Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, lovely page with the kraft bg. Your photos are so sweet. Love the designs of the circles. Thank you for joining Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the texture and super colors on this! A super take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how sweet, love the pics, colours and fun die cut elements! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute layout! Love the bright pops of colour against the neutral background! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete