Friday, December 01, 2017

I was a good girl this year...

Sooo good, in fact, that Santa visited me early!

I'm so excited to say I am now a published scrapbooker! I was very honored that Creative Scrapbooker magazine chose two of my holiday layouts to include in their Winter 2017 issue.


It's a thrill to see my creation(s) in print (I mean, I made those cute kids too, huh?! LOL). Here is the original layout, and you can find the blog post about it here.


Such a fun and festive page.  I had a lot of fun creating this one.

The second layout they chose was an 8.5x11 layout of my youngest son.


They prompted submissions of kraft paper layouts, and this was my interpretation. Here is the original, and you can find my original blog post about it here. You can also see a (rare for me) process video on the YouTubes here.


Look at those sweet, Christmas cheeks! How is it already that time of year again!?

I really am so appreciative to Creative Scrapbook Magazine for my first published layouts! Thank you!! I feel like this is a wonderful culimination of my scrappy year, as I feel as though I really accomplished some of my #goals. That'll be a sappy, close-to-the-new-year post to come. :)

Thanks for looking, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment