Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Santa Spoils

It's hump day!

I have another Scrappy Christmas in July page for you today AND a process video!

You can find the video here - thumbs up always appreciated.

And here is the layout!


I just love how proud he looks of his new ride - and the fact that he's in the cutest Christmas jammies! I could eat him up!


Santa brought a new trike!


A zig zag stitch holds some wool twine to add some texture, and I used the little gingerbread jewel to compliment the gingerbread kraft.

The video discusses how to get the most out of the product when your fave letters are running low!


Do you love to mix patterns!? I do! Just make sure they're different enough and not too busy. These work because the red buffalo check works as a solid basically, the gingerbread paper is a focus, and the snowflakes are a simple repetitive pattern - almost like a polka dot!


Gotta add that bling! Red foil letters and a glitter bow!

Supplies:
All patterned papers - American Crafts
Red thickers - American Crafts
Black foam alphas - Studio Calico
Chipboard stickers - Me and My Big Ideas.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment