Sunday, December 17, 2017

Naughty elf - a LM challenge

Hey friends!

This week at Lasting Memories we are keeping with the Christmas traditions theme in the challenge & using more than two photos on a layout.


I mean really!? haha! I can't really be mad when I clearly know where he got the idea.

As I was creating, I was thinking that a year ago I was not into mixed media much at all, and now I'm taking it wild! I messed with glitter & gel medium, then embossed a gold wood grain pattern. I even gold embossed the edges of my patterned paper. Give her a heat gun & she WILL emboss.


I stamped a title on a tag & tucked it into a glitter kraft bag on my page for my journaling.


Tucking a journaling tag in a bag left room for my super long title. Look at that little "angel" face!


Anyone else have to glue down their Thickers? These are alllll over the package, but they're cute, so it's fine.

I hope you will all go visit Lasting Memories for more multi-photo inspiration & play along with our last challenge of the year!


May your Christmas be wonderful, and your elves (and children!) nice.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment