Friday, December 22, 2017

Merry Mail!

I'm sharing the holiday greeting cards I created for my crafty friends this year. It's nice to make pretty cards for those who you know appreciate a handmade item. These were actually the only ones I sent out! I feel like everyone get enough photos of my little ones throughout the year on social media, so it's a bit redundant.

But these were super fun to create. I did a non-traditional Christmas color palette, added sparkle, sparkle & more sparkle & tada!


I used Pearly shimmer something or other from Stampin' up for this wreath embossing, and I love how it turned out.


I used an Ink Road stamp from the Fir Real set for the merry and bright sentiment. I stamped it in a rose gold and embossed with iridescent glitter.




I found this adorable little Christmas Card list book at the thrift store - completely blank! The pages were old looking & I knew they would be wonderful for some Christmas projects.


I used some white glitter ribbon, tulle and a snowflake button here with some hot glue.


This wreath was embossed with heat and stick powder & I added fine, green glitter.



I cut all of the branches out of glitter cardstock on my Cricut.


I had so much fun creating these girly cards!


I always try to think of what I would like to receive in the mail, and the answer basically always includes lots of glitter.


I inked all the edges with the same rose gold I used for the sentiment to bring all the elements of the card together and give it an aged look.

 

I hope my crafty friends enjoy their holiday cards! I also hope they all make it in fair condition. I put a piece of cardboard or bubble envelope over each card for safe mailing.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment