Sunday, December 10, 2017

Whatever works! - A Lasting Memories challenge

Another week, another fun challenge over at the Lasting Memories challenge blog.

This week's challenge is using a tic tac toe board with our December memories/Christmas theme.


Here's the board:

 I used sequins, stars, and wood veneer.

Can you believe I scrapped these photos the same day I took them?! I just had to tell this adorable story of my 2 year old meeting Santa, and I wanted to get it right.


Sometimes you just do whatever works to get the photo, am I right?!


I used my label maker to tie the journaling in with the bottom stamped quote from my IRS stamp set. I just thought it was so perfect since showing Santa the phone was the only way I could get the boy close enough for a happy photo!


Loving me some Nuvo glue, y'all! Check it out! It makes my wood veneers and sequins stick quite well.


I wrote atop some Heidi Swapp shine splatters.

I hope you will all go play along with this week's Lasting Memories tic tac toe challenge!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment