Friday, December 08, 2017

I'm messy...

Are you messy?

I think we all probably are...

Today I'm over on the Ink Road blog today for Feature Friday, featuring the adorable Bun Intended stamp set. For my project I created a Bible journaling entry.


I really love how this turned out! I was inspired by a Sunday school class we had about the woman who washed Jesus' feet with her tears and hair.


It was a great reminder that Jesus loves me, messy bun (or life) and all. This adorable bun stamp was so perfect for this spread. I used the hearts in different color pinks as well.

I colored my hair with Shimmerz paints and it sparkles & I love it. Wish my real hair would sparkle like that!


I used a rose gold ink to transform my small white alphas and create contrast.


I added some splatter for sure, which transformed some of the stamped hearts. This created a more "messy" look on the spread, which just brought my point home.


My Bible definitely need a new clip to accompany this layout, so I just grabbed some bits of ribbon and twine and combined them together on a golden paperclip.

I mean really? Isn't that bun the cutest!?

Don't forget to head over to the Ink Road Stamps blog & see what other adorable projects my fellow DT members created with this sweet little stamp set. I hope you're inspired to grab one and create for yourself.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment