Tuesday, July 25, 2017

JOY - Christmas Cheer!

I have another Scrappy Christmas in July layout for you today!


I used a prompt from the submissions call at Creative Scrapbooker magazine to use kraft and sewing elements.


I cut some cute border strips and sewed them alongside twine, eyelash ribbon, yarn and all kinds of ribbon bits in my stash.



I think the colors I gathered ended up reflecting the photo colors quite well. I love how bright and festive the layout turned out.

Although Scrappy Christmas in July is winding down, I will probably continue to make Christmas layouts throughout the year! HA! I'm still working on 2015 and 2016. And let's not  forget that Disney Christmas album!



Check out the hashtag Scrappy Christmas in July to see more holiday layouts!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment