Sunday, June 02, 2019

Our Adventure with Momenta

Hey friends!

Today I'm sharing a pocket page I created for a special hike I took wth my oldest on our Spring Break trip using all types of Momenta embellishments!


The journaling card I chose set the tone of the color scheme for the entire page.

I used a Momenta die for the floral border on the title page, along with a wood veneer adventure from the camping sticker set!


The dies make the best little embellishments and layering bits! I also love these little word carstocks for small embellishments around photos.


I like to layer my embellishment atop my photos for a cohesive look along the page.


We hiked a tiny bit of the Appalachain Trail this day, and Heath thought it was the coolest thing ever. He was climbing rocks and enjoying nature. It was for sure a memorable moment for me with him.


I hope you can see how versatile these Momenta products are!

thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment