Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sup Santa?

Hey Friends!

I know, a Christmas page, you say? Well, to be fair it is *almost* Scrappy Christmas in July! I just had to get a head start on SCiJ when I saw today's prompt from Lasting Memories. The prompt for today is to create a red & white scrapbook layout in honor of Canada Day - and immediately I thought of doing a Christmas layout.


I used a Page Map from this month:


I wanted to do mixed media, but red mixed media tends to have a bloody look, so I decided to do white texture paste instead of patterned paper. It's a bit hard to photograph, but you can tell a bit below.


How about that large snowflake die?! I got that beaut on sale at the Hob Lob and it's more intricate and beautiful I even expected!


I was using up this foam thicker sheet, but I thought it was kinda fun to leave the A's as at signs and the t was a plus. Lends to the feel of the title anyway.


My boys have had their photo with the same Santa for their entire lives! I love that tradition for sure, and I document it every year.


I hope you'll play along with our Lasting Memorie's challenge this week!

Thanks for looking!





2 comments:

  1. Great page! I love the white texture paste and those cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title! Those cute pics too! And the white space! Lasting Memories DT Connie

    ReplyDelete