Sunday, May 26, 2019

You're a Peach!

Hey friends!

Today is my last stamping challenge over at Lasting Memories. I hope you've enjoyed the prompts and found fun ways to incorporate your stamp stash into your scrapbook pages!

Today's challenge is to pick any of the stamping techniques we have used all month and use them on your page!


I stamped a sentiment and a cute peach icon. I cut the sentiment with a fun tag die cut, and I fussy cut the peach icon.


I love how distress oxide inks cover and show up so well! They look like little printed die cuts.


This little 6x8 page came together so quickly! That's why I love a 6x8 or 8x8 album for a vacation album, because it's totally doable to get all the week's fun photos together!

I hope you'll play along with this last stamping challenge at Lasting Memories!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment