Sunday, June 09, 2019

Beach Adventure with Lasting Memories

Hey friends! It's Sunday, so time for a new challenge at Lasting Memories!

Today's summer challenge is to scrapbook vacation photos & I'm SO CLOSE to being done with my vacation album from last year! I really hope to be able to do a flip through so soon! We leave for another trip in a week, so I"d love to have this album done before then.

I played with my new Crafty Jen Schow stamps on this page, and I love them!


I also love that not every page in a vacation album has to have a ton of journaling or a story, I'm just displaying the overall fun we had! I feel like it makes my pages come together quicker when I'm not figuring out where to input journaling.


I also am loving my new organized craft room - it's allowing me to pull bits and peices so much more easily. I love that I found the heart and label to match this paper so well.

I hope you'll play along with this week's challeng at Lasting Memories - there is an A Cherry on Top gift card up for grabs!



No comments:

Post a Comment