Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Floral Travel with Momenta

I'm here today with a fun Momenta layout that completed my summer vacation album from last year!!

I worked my die cut machine in one of my favorite color schemes to create this page of me and my boys.


 I just cut a few patterned papers in a couple different florals and sewed them onto my page. Love these jewel toned papers from Momenta. They're perfect for the rustic part of my #rusticsparkle.


This awesome mixed media sticker fit the theme well too, adn I added a glitter strip below it to tie in with the glitter florals.


Yay! That makes me happy.

A completed album before we head to our next family vacay is also something that makes me happy!

You can find a flip through of the entire album on my YouTube channel today!

Thanks for looking, friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment