Sunday, July 15, 2018

Throwback Sunday? - a LM page

Hey friends!

I have another challenge over at Lasting Memories to get YOU into your scrapbook! Today the challenge to tell a throwback story from your glory days!


I chose this Prom photos of these BABIES from 2003. I told the story about how this prom date, as friends, was the start of everything. Now we are married 10 years this year, and going strong!


This page went through some transformation from where it began, but I do enjoy the end result! I like how the black stitching and black alphas bring the different sections of the page together in the middle.


I used a couple of my new Ink Road Stamps for this page, and typed my journaling, which complemented the hello paper well.


A few sequins from Spiegel Mom Scraps tied the colors together well from the top to the bottom.



I am super into the Missy Whidden effect of tearing some edges off papers and adding some interesting to the sides. I tucked some sequins in here after I sewed with my black thread.


I backed the photo with a fun tag filled with confetti that matched this Paige Evans paper. I love how the corals match my dress! I loved that dress so much. I don't have a super great memory, one reason I love scrapbooking, but I remember so many details about that night! It was definitely a special one, and I"m glad I got this beginning point of our story down.

I hope you will join us for the Lasting Memories challenge this week! I cannot wait to see your glory days photos & stories!


Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment