Monday, July 16, 2018

Rock Your Notebook - Helen GA

Hey friends!

I have a flip through of my recent traveler's notebook I created for a weekend trip I took with my dudes. You can find the full flip through video on my YouTube channel.

You can find your own, custom travelers notebooks in the Rock Your Notebook store. They are such a great way to document your little travel stories & house your paper ephemera from your trip.

Here are a few of my favorite parts of the TN.


I love this galaxy cover from Rock Your Notebook!

I got the cardstock standard size travelers notebook, and the pages are super thick and great for scrapbooking. There is no bleed through of ink, and the pages will hold plenty of layers of ephemera.


Tilt ins are a great way to show ephemera, I always put a few rolls of washi in my travel craft  bag.


Some pages didn't require too much journaling, so they are more decorative.


I did complete this page at home, not on the go, but I did do a good portion of the scrapping on the road! I was glad to get to do some of my favorite photos justice by scrapping them at home with the use of my die cut machine


Check out my video of the entire mini album/travelers notebook, and go grab your own custom notebook from Rock Your Notebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment