Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Believe in Mermaids - a Momenta page


Hey friends! I've got a new, summery page for you today, inspired by the lovely products by Momenta.


I wanted this selfie to be super beachy, so I used tinted glitter paste for waves atop the Momenta watercolor cardstock.


These Spiegel Mom Scraps sequins were perfect for my beachy theme.


I tinted half of this Momenta wood veneer sticker with a pink gelato to compliment the rest of the title I cut with the alpha die from Momenta.


I added glitter paste to the tails of the little mermaid beauties because we all know mermaids sparkle!


I die cut a few other sea creatures from glitter cardstock as homemade embellishments.


Momenta has so many nautical and tropical themed products for your summer scrapbooks!


Aren't these puffy stickers the cutest?! Go grab some of these great products for your beach themed layouts. The dies are so versatile with endless page possibilities.

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment