Sunday, July 22, 2018

Hola Mamacita - a LM page

Hey friends! Today is the last challenge I created for a month of scrapping YOUR story at Lasting Memories, and I am loving all the participation! I cannot wait to see what you all come up with for the last challenge.

Today's challenge is to scrap YOUR favorite! You can scrap a page about your favorite hobby, food, trips, movie, book, anything that YOU love. I want to hear a story about it and why you love it!

I scrapped about my love for TACOS (what else?) and I adore how the page turned out!


One of our favorite restaurants is called Taco Mamacita, and it was about time I documented it. I thought the fun, llama paper pad from DCWV would a fun way to document tacos. And I LOVE this taco stamp from Ink Road Stamps - you can change the faces!


MMMMM tacos.  I colored the stamped tacos to match the DCWV papers.


I journaled a little about the place and visiting a new location. I love these tiny taco stickers I found at Michaels recently.


 I cut the title from a 6x6 paper pad. Since it's obviously longer than 6 inches, I just split the word in half and glued it together, one can barely notice!

The subtitle says "the only woman who can come between me and my man" LOL!


Here I used the negative space from the die cutting for the title as an extra embellishment element & I LOVE it! I'll do more of this.


But really tho - go getcha some tacos here if you live near one. Street corn off the cob is your side, it should be the only option. Deliciousness!


One last plea to play along with our challenge! I hope you will tell some of your own important stories, your scrapbooks should definitely include YOU.


Play along at Lasting Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment