Tuesday, June 19, 2018

The Feels with IRS

Check me out on the Ink Road Stamps blog today with a layout I created using masks!


I had so much fun creating this page! I give a quick tutorial on my process over at IRS, so check it out!

Also, great news! I will be around for another design team term & I'm thrilled! The new team is lit! I mean, we wouldn't expect any less from the boss lady, Lara, AIR? I look forward to ample inspiration from these talented ladies, and I'm super honored to work with them.


Yay! Hop over to the Ink Road to treat yo'self! You can  use my code natalie10 for 10% of your order. OR! If you're a first timer, use my referral link for 50% off your entire order! What?! Generous! I know, boss lady is the best!

Thanks for looking, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment