Thursday, June 14, 2018

Life is Best in the NPS!

Hey y'all!

I have a new little process video for you today on the YT channel. I created this layout using a prompt for the June challenges in the Paper Issues FB group called "What's Going Down?" The challenge was to focus all attention on the bottom of the page.


I did some mixed media with spray and then texture paste at the bottom of the page. Then I cut different strips from the 6x6 paper pad


I distressed the edges and inked with navy blue and cohesion, and for that rustic look I love.


You know I gotta add my sparkle! I also used the puffy stickers from the Outfitters collection, and some Jolee's travel badges from my stash.


It definitely focuses down!


Please check out my quick time lapse video & push that thumbs up! I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment