Sunday, July 09, 2017

4th of July Adventure

It's time for another adventurous challenge over at Lasting Memories!

This week, I'm challenging you to create a layout about a 4th of July adventure. I realize that perhaps not everyone on the interwebs celebrates our American, 4th of July holiday, so if not, tweak the challnege to fit you! You can create a page with Red, White and Blue, and don't forget to sparkle!

I have another pocket page to share for today's challenge:


I lucked up this awesome Pebbles collection at Tuesday Morning called American and I adore it!


The gold foil ephemera is super fun!

I love the idea of sparkle on my 4th of July pages, so I included a fun shaker pocket next to my sparkler photo!


I also stamped the word firework for my title card, and embossing with blue powder.


I might've stocked up a little much on this awesome gold ribbon from the Dollar Tree last Christmas ... #noregrets.

Here's the backside of the page:

Isn't this Pebbles collection THE cutest?!
I just slapped a red firework ephemera on the back of the sparkler ephemera to make the shaker pocket work on both sides.


Everyone loves some Lachlan, so he got lots of facetime this night. And let's be real, these are obvs photos from 2016. Still recovering from the holiday weekend ths year!


Baby says it's good to be freeeee!



I really would love for you to be inspired by my adventure prompts this month - play along with us at Lasting Memories!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment