Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Pere Noel - A Scrappy Christmas page!

Hi everyone, hope you're recovering well from the holiday (and hopefully long weekend).

Today I have another Scrappy Christmas in July page for you!

We all know I love color & a good dark background that is out of the ordinary from the "norm" you see around the interwebs these days, so I wanted a dark background for a classy sort of look for my Christmas in Paris page.


We were first to greet Pere Noel in France in Epcot last Christmas. He told us a story & it was so sweet how excited my boys were to meet him.


I layered some dark reds wth black and white scraps for the background of the photo and popped it up. I also embossed these chipboard circles as background elements.


Since the black alphas had gold accents, I used a gold Shine spray to sprinkle gold dots around the page. I also added a gold foil sticker to the photo.


I did a small sewing element along the top and bottom borders.


I strung some sequins as an added element like a little banner. I used shiny red, black, matte red adn some red beads.


The glitter snowflakes brought the red glitter alphas cohesively with the page.

I super love how my page turned out. Cranking through those old Christmas  photos. Scrappy Christmas in July!


Red checked paper - Studio Calico
Chipboard - Maya Road
Black alphas - WRMK
Red alphas - American Crafts
Snowflakes - K & Co
Red polka dot paper - unknown sorry!
Gold splatter - Heidi Swapp Shine
Black cardstock - CraftSmith Co.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment