Sunday, July 23, 2017

Epic Cousins - a LM challenge!

It is the final week of my prompts for the July Adventure challenges over at Lasting Memories. This week's challenge is to go on a Scrappy Adventure and create memory keeping in size/format outside of your norm.

I created this pocket page for my boys and their cousins in a 6x8 pocket page format.


I do not typically do 2x2 squares, I used to think they couldn't possible be big enough to highlight my amazing photos, but turns out - I loved it! It's a great way to create a layout of a small even that you happened to have a few photos of.


I love finding a balance between photo pockets, pockets with words/writing, and pockets with graphics.


I loved all the photos I captured of the boys running around at the splash pad, so I feel the bright colors reflect the fun level of energy they had!


2x2 pocket are wonderful for shaker pockets too! I will say that I struggle with the fact that I need the shaker to match the layout on both sides since you can see it on both sides, but it worked out well for this layout, because the other side is the same event!

Here's the other side:


I really hope you will play along with this final challenge in my ADVENTURE challenges for July at Lasting Memories! I'd love to see the new formats everyone tries!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment