Sunday, March 31, 2019

Spring Flowers with Lasting Memories

Hey hey friends! I'm so glad it's officially spring around here in Tennessee!

There is a new prompt today at Lasting Memories to scrap the spring goodness you find in your yard.


This gorgeous, purple hiacynth came back this year, and spread around the yard! A thrill for someone like me who has a brown thumb. I made sure to get a photo of it with a new pair of spring shoes I busted out the other day.


I have a Deathly Hallows tattoo on my foot, so I carried that theme throughout my page with the florals and purple. Ha - the persistence stamp is perfect because I continue to plant flowers even tho I usually kill them!

I got the Deathly Hallows wax seal at Universal Studios in the Harry Potter section when we went a few years ago.


Of course I had to use my IRS Bella Flora dies, you know they're my faves. These tiny flowers from Bun Intended 2 are amazing too!

I love the hallows and floral combo - I will definitely revisit that!


Play along with us at Lasting Memories this month! There is a prize up for grabs and fun, new inspiration every week.

Check out my IG for all companies tags.

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment