Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Rainbow Sunset with Momenta

Hey Friends! Are you ready for St. Patty's Day this weekend!?

Not that I need an excuse to get in the rainbow mood, but I was inspired by the upcoming holiday to create a rainbow layouts using my new favorite Momenta product - the Mermaid Scale die!


I used the die to cut from a rainbow array of papers from the momenta watercolor paper pad, then I randomly shaped the die cuts and overlapped to match the shapes.


How cute is that wooden sunshine sticker!? New to Momenta!

I added splatters in corresponding colors for each rainbow section, and added my pink sunset photo in the rainbow's pink position. It really was that gorgeous IRL!


The wood veneer printed stickers are such a fun accent, and the basic wood makes them versatile for so many types of layouts.  I love the blue hibiscus flower, it was perfect for the beachy layout.



This Mermaid Scale die is my new favorite background layering tool!  I hope you've been inspired and may the luck of the Irish be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment