Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Beautiful Soul with Momenta

Hey friends!

I'm here today with a fun, spring page created with Momenta products.


This pic of my pup smelling the yellow daffodils was the perfect Spring photo to use with this gorgeous new Momenta watercolor flower paper pad.

I used some gesso to blend away a few flowers and apply some distress oxides in lemon and spritzed with water to add some yellow to the page to compliment the flowers in the photo.


I used the Thin San Serif alpha dies to cut the title of "Beautiful Soul" out of corresponding watercolored pink paper.

I also fussy cut some of the florals to create my own die cut ephemera.


I layered some water color papers and a die cut from the Mermaid Scale die for additional texture.


I used the Nested Rectangle Border to create a journaling space, and bordered it with additional fussy cut florals.


This pup and I, myself, are quite ready for spring! I  hope I've inspired you to create a spring page today!

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment