Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Alma Mater - a Sizzlin' Summer SBC sketch

Happy Tuesday, and today I have another Sizzlin' Summer sketch layout from Scrapbook Challenges.


Here's the original sketch:


I followed it pretty closely, but used brads and twine for the curly arrows.


I made this page for a special little project I'm working on for an old friend, so busted out some oldies photos!


I had a super great, chill, close, fun group of friends in high school - I even met my husband in that group of friends! Good times. Our colors were orange, navy & silver, so I used them for our graduation page.

Supplies:
White Cardstock - Bazzil
Orange cardstock, silver doilies & silver tag - Studio Calico
Navy paper - DCWV
Twine - Michaels
Alphas - American Crafts

I hope you're inspired to play along with this fun summer challenge. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment