Friday, July 22, 2016

Stick it Down GDT!

Back a few months ago I won a challenge over at Stick it Down. The prize was a guest design spot on their design team & I worked with the double page sketch. So fun!

I used the sketch to create a layout of my sweet boy's Buzz Lightyear, third birthday party, and the joy of opening gifts.


I loved the sweet looks on his friends faces as they watched (and helped) him open his gifts. I just loved the banner idea on the sketch - it was so perfect for birthday photos!


I don't bust out the brads too much anymore, but this was a fun way to use them!

I knew I had to incorporate Buzz on the page somewhere, so a background for journaling it was. I'm loving vellum lately.


And this purple glitter shine pocket pages card was just too perfect to bring the page together. I used it pretty much like a title, since there isn't one elsewhere on the page. You can't really tell in the photo, but it's PURPLE GLITTER!


SUPPLIES:
Green background paper - Pink Paislee Citrus Bloom
Purple Cardstock - Bazzil
Green and Purple glitter cardstock (banner) - The Paper Studio
Star Card - Me and My Big Ideas
Paper and transparent ephemera - Heidi Swapp
Banner twine - Michaels

Thanks for looking & Hope you're playing along at Stick it Down!

No comments:

Post a Comment