Sunday, June 19, 2016

What I love about Myself - June GDT at Lasting Memories

Today's prompt at Lasting Memories is "What I love about Myself".

My husband and son were looking through our 2014 scrapbook and noticed some unfinished pages - for shame! So I grabbed these photos of my husband and myself and got one step close to completion of that album (honestly thought it was done!).


What I love about myself (and my husband) is our sense of adventure. We are very compatible travel companions, as we typically enjoy the same level of adventure, relaxation & activity. Here we are at the top of Pike's Peak in Colorado for his 30th birthday.


Supplies
Cardstock and flower paper, washi, wood veneer, enamel dots and large white alphas - Studio Calico
Arrow Paper - Seven paper company
small white alphas - basic grey]
Staples - we r memory keepers

Thanks for looking & go play along at Lasting Memories!

2 comments:

  1. Been up there a couple of times too. The drive up is crazy. Totally prefers to hike to the top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic love :) Oh I do love adventures too :) Cool layout also Tina LMDT

    ReplyDelete