Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Colorful Love - a CFK Club kit

Today I'm finally bringing you my June Counterfeit Kit inspired by this month's Counterfeit Kit Challenge.

I named my kit Colorful Love.


I loved how colorful this month's inspiration kit was.


I picked out some papers that mirrored those of the kit, a black and white, some navy, some pink, and even a hello paper. I hit up Michael's the other day and they had a big section of their home decor, which included some craft supplies, on sale for 70% off! I got these sweet, colorful twines, washi rolls, and some white paper tags all on clearance. I have a fun project to make with those tags, but you will probably have to wait until blog hop to see it! (keep 'em coming back for more)

Here's a couple detail shots


There are those Maggie Holme's die cut flowers again! But come on, they were perfect for this kit! Some stamp usage is planned for the blog hop project - Love themed... thus Colorful Love!

It's a fun inspirational kit this month. Go play along! :)

6 comments:

  1. A perfect counterfeit and really close to the original with your colour choices! Can't wait to see what you'll share in the hop - send me a mail to let me know you're in! :-) I particularly love those bright twines - they look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jute is gorgeous! I love that you made your colors a little brighter than the original but added the aqua too. Love the paper choices you have and all the different embellies!! You made me realize that I forgot flowers in mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and happy kit! The twine and washi look especially fun. Can't wait to see your tag project too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colours... looking good with all the black and white too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely happy pages coming with this exuberantly colorful kit! You really nailed the whole vibe - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute kit and the papers are so bright and cheery :) Good find at Michaels too

    ReplyDelete