Sunday, June 05, 2016

Ravenclaw BFFs - a GDT layout for LM

Today I'm bringing you another lovely challenge inspiration from the Lasting Memories blog. The month's theme is "All about Me" and today is "Anything Goes"!

So I created a page about my best friend and me. You can't talk about yourself without talking about your BFF, right?

This is a photo of us at Universal Studio's Wizarding World of Harry Potter for my birthday.


We have both been sorted, of course, and we are both Ravenclaws! No surprise really - I typically have my nose buried in a book (she, her ears), she's artsy, I have the crafty gene, we're Ravenclaws. So here we are, just taking Hagrid's bike out for a ride around London, nbd.


I cut the banner from my cricut and had the letters written with the cricut also. The paper is a Harry Potter paper pack from Reminisce - Wizarding 101.


I cut the eagle pennant from the cricut as well. I got the wax seal of the Deathly Hallows as my Souvenir. Also, we both have Deathly Hallows tattoos! So it was perfect for our page. And obvs - an owl feather.

Supplies
Gray cardstock - Craftsmith at Michael's
Paper - Reminisce - Wizarding 101
Alphas - Remarks by American Crafts
Stamp - Studio Calico

Thanks for looking and go play along at Lasting Memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment