Friday, April 22, 2016

Vol for Life

Today we have another Liftapalooza Challenge from Scrapbook Challenges.


This layout was scraplifted from Stacia over at Dancing Daisy Designs. Here is her original:


Since I wanted to stick with only orange and white, I did not add as many embellishments, just because I didn't have enough! Also, I was lacking a bit in the paper department with just the right Volunteer Big Orange shade. What do you do when you need custom paper?? Make it of course! I just pulled out some stamps and an orange ink & make me some paper pieces to coordinate with my all orange pages.


My son's preschool teacher is a huge Vols fan & all the kids in her class learn the words to Rocky Top. My son sings it all the time - it's adorable! I know I probably wouldn't think that if my husband and I didn't graduate from there and bleed orange ourselves...


I'm glad my son is learning so young that we cheer for the University of Tennessee rain or shine! Hey, we're rebuilding... ;)

Supplies
Orange papers - Basic Grey
White cardstock - Craft Smith
Power T sticker - Sports Solution
Orange sports stickers and footballs - Jolee's
White metal dots - Joanns Craft Essentials
Orange circle stickers - Recollections by Michaels
Orange Ink - Color Theory
Circle and journal Stamps - Studio Calico
Yay Stamp - Hampton Art


Thanks for looking & GO BIG ORANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment