Monday, April 04, 2016

Hear the giggles - a SBC sketch

Today I'm posting a page I did for Scrapbook Challenges sketch 477 for today. I used my March Studio Calico kit called Homespun. It's fun getting kits, because for me, they contain pieces I would never buy for myself, but I enjoy incorporating them into my pages to reflect my style anyway.


These photos are more from the farm we visited in the fall with some friends & I just love the sunflower background so much! And these photos of my son - I feel like you can hear the giggles from the look on his face! #swoon

Here are some details:


I seriously LOVE those alphas. I need them in every. single. color!


All supplies from Studio Calico Homespun kit.

Go play along at the sketch challenge today & check back soon - there are really great challenges this month!!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment