Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Pawprints - Remembering Pickles Dill

Today's layout was made about my sweet little yorkie-poo who passed away earlier this month. I really miss this little dog! :( He was so sweet and shadowed me around the house all day every day. RIP Pickles Dill!

Here's my favorite photo of him when he was a wee pup:

I used a lovely sketch from My Creative Sketches. I also used a few pocket cards, which was the challenge over at Scrapbook Circle this month.

Here's the sketch:

And here is my take on it:

I used Becky Higgin's Project Life cards - Dogs Themed. I used 3 3x4 cards and cut the pawprint circle from one, as well as the bark bubble. This is for the Challenge from Scrapbook Circle - No Pockets? No Problem!

I used some letter stamps from the Target Dollar Spot to stamp my title and his name, and a Dear Lizzy roller stamp for his dates. He had the sweetest, softest fur & he fiercely loved me - I'm really missing this little booger. Life is a little easier without him as he wasn't the best behaved dog, but it's definitely a little darker too. At least he had a happy life!

Supplies:
Brown cardstock - Craftsmith by Michaels
Arrow paper - Studio Calico
Pocket Page cards - Project Life by Becky Higgins
Paw Print stickers - EK Success
Kraft letter stickers - Colorbok
Metal Arrow - American Crafts Elements
Stamps - Target and Dear Lizzy
Little You tag - Wonder by Crate Paper
Orange papers were stash scraps

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute photo and page! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of those 3x4 cards! Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Circle :).

    ReplyDelete