Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Sandcastles on the Beach

This month over at Scrapbook Challenges, they're featuring each of us new Sketch Crew members with a Liftapalooza Challenge! It's super fun to get inspiration from the styles of my fellow Crew members. Today's Challenge was to lift a sweet little layout done by Ali Gage!


I super loved the paper curls she had going on, so I had to mimic them.


I still like her's better!

Here's a couple of detail shots:


That sweet baby had so much fun castle-smashing! Definitely ready to go back to the beach soon - he asks me all the time when we will go back.

Products:
Patterned Paper - American Crafts, Bookshelf, Kipling
Striped Paper - Echo Park Paper Company, The Story of Fall, Dots
Heart Paper - Amy Tangerine, American Crafts
Sandcastle Die - Cricut, Create a Critter
Chipboard Stickers - Me and My Big Ideas

I hope you will play along with us as Scrapbook Challenges this month - it's tons of great scrapbook inspiration! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment