Thursday, May 09, 2019

Farm Life

Hey friends!

I created this page with supplies I picked from the A Cherry on Top store. I grabbed a few farm themed goodies because my son had a farm-themed kindergarten program.


This aqua backed farm theme paper is so cute! I paired it with a royal blue gingham because that is my son's favorite color.


The thickers were from Dear Lizzy. I love these adorable stickels from Doodlebug! They're like this awesome enamel dot material in such cute shapes.


The wood grain paper is Simple Stories


I created a pocket between the background paper and the base white cardstock. I put a woodgrain tab on the top of the program from that evening and tucked it in the pocket. 

The tab goes with the photo and embellishment cluster, and notifies the reader to pull out the ephemera!




New items are added to the ACOT store every day, so check back often to see all the adorable new goodies!

Thanks for looking! 




No comments:

Post a Comment