Sunday, April 14, 2019

You are the Sky

Happy Sunday!

I'm here today with another layout inspired by a fabulous promp at Lasting Memories. Today's prompt is to scrapbook about the sky.

I used the Friday Freebie from The Cut Shoppe for these adorable frames with clothespins. I also used one of my favorite outdoor collections from Wild Whisper.


I had these photos of us jumping into the sky in front of the mountains in Cades Cove, so I found this fab quote by Pema Chodron to use as my title.


I used distress oxide inks to blend my ombre effect then cut sky on my Cricut. I also used the oxide inks to color the white Thickers to match.


I wonder if Amy Tan has ever done one of her jumpy photos while holding another human....


Some embellishments from the new Pinkfrest Studio Out & About line worked great with this WW paper.



Thanks for looking & I hope you'll play along with us at Lasting Memories! There is a prize up for grabs this month. Have a happy day!



No comments:

Post a Comment