Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Under the Sea with Momenta


Happy Hump Day, friends!

I'm here with another fun, Momenta layout today.


I just adore this hombre paper from the peony paper pad, and it perfectly matched this aquarium photo from our recent trip to Gatlinburg.

I cut diagonal strips and individually sewed them to a background paper, an idea I borrowed from Steffi Ried over off instagram.


Then I used these adorable, sparkly, puffy sea creature stickers to embellish the page.



This silhouetted photo was one of my favorites from the entire trip, so it had to get it's entire, own page!


Best "FINS" forever, get it!? LOL! I just know these kids will always be buds. I used the Momenta mermaid scale die for the texture background behind the photo, as well. Dory and Nemo had to embellish near the title, well really I guess that would be Marlin, since he's the friend with Dory, huh? Hmmm, I digress.....


Seriously, make sure to grab these shimmery little beauties for your summer pool photos, or all kinds of other summer crafts!

Thanks for looking!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Natalie! This is just a beautiful idea! Can I ask you, if I could borrow it for my layout one day? I would definitely let know my fans the inspiration source :)

    ReplyDelete