Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Story of Love with Momenta

Hey friends!

Today I have a new 6x8 page created for Momenta. I used this Kaisercraft Rosabella collection with the gorgeous Momenta dies to create this page about us at the Biltmore.


I used the pink background paper from the Momenta 8.5x11 floral paper pad. I cut the floral border with my new, Momenta floral border die.


I embossed the patterned paper butterflies and cut a simple white base for each. Then I used hand embroidery to combine the two. I glued down only the base, so the butterflies can flap!


These adorable mixed media embellishments were perfect for our lovey adventure.



I hope you're feeling inspired to scrap today! Head over to Momenta for some great products, and watch my Instagram for a little something special later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment