Sunday, September 02, 2018

Mixed bag FUN with Lasting Memories

Hey friends!

Today our challenge at Lasting Memories a mixed bag - today's challenge is to use the word fun on a summer layout.


This was a great challenge for me since I'm working through a summer beach vacation 8x8 album.

I used a collection of outtakes from a photo session with my boys on the beach to create these pocket pages. I even printed a blooper photo because i just loved the little blurry sandy hands, and it was perfect to hold my "fun" title!


I stamped with fun sentiments from the new mermaid stamps at Ink Road and used lots of Amy Tangerine papers.


These kids are so crazy - it's hard to get "good" photos these days, but I'm loving the outtakes!

Thanks for looking & I hope you'll play along at Lasting Memories!!



No comments:

Post a Comment