Saturday, September 01, 2018

God gave me pretty boys

These are some of my favorite photos of my boys, so I knew I had to do them justice. I wanted to stay true to my rustic sparkle style, but still have an Easter, spring vibe!


I tore some rustic, wooden white plank paper and the top of my background paper and sewed along the edge for texture. I tucked in my larger photos at the bottom.

Then I created a "clothesline" of tags for the smaller photos. I just love all their little poses, so I had to include them all on the page.


I am trying to do a Stamptember in Scraptember this month by creating layouts with stamping every day. This layout has a stamped tag using the Eggstra set from Ink Road Stamps. I love this set, but hadn't much opportunity to use it. But a shaker tag was definitely in order.


I also adore that little turquoise bow!


I wanted a little girl, I really did. But God always knows what we need, and I am pretty happy I had two boys and don't have to deal with girl drama (because let's face it, these boys are dramatic enough!).

But I always say God gave me the two prettiest little boys!! So I loved that I could work that into a title on this page with some of my favorite photos I've ever taken of them.


Love these sweet little faces.



Hoping this will be a creative, productive month for me with Scraptember and Stamptember projects and inspiration flowing!

Check out my IG account @scrappinhappy for tagged products.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment